|8th Feb 2018
||This update brings a couple of small changes to the audio player, and fixes some rare crashes.
- Audio can be started or stopped by pressing 'A' on an attached Bluetooth keyboard or compatible footpedal
- Audio player can hide automatically after tapping play (setting off by default
- Fixed a crash when trying to load non-existant pages for a song
- Fixed a crash relating to audio playback
- Fixed a crash when uploading playlists to Power Music Box
- Behind-the-scenes improvements to Power Music Box integration for playlists
|10th Jan 2018
||Sample songs can now be added to Power Music when you first launch. Also new audio player makes it easier to attach and use audio tracks in Power Music.
- Added sample database with prompt to add if database is empty.
- New audio player includes volume control and is more reliable.
- Added ability to auto-play audio when viewing a song. This can be turned on in Settings.
- Fixed crash when deleting the first song when only 2 songs exist.
- Fixed missing buttons on small screens with long song titles.
- Fixed layout issue when redeeming a songbook voucher.
- Autocorrection no longer applied to Power Music Box username field.
- Sheet music editor now works in landscape.
- Updated various third-party frameworks for bug fixes.
- Moved "About" screen from iOS Settings to in-app Settings.
- New rating prompt makes it easier to rate and review Power Music.
- Keyboard now hides when searching then selecting songs to download in Power Music Box.
|13th Dec 2017
||This update contains bug fixes and improvements, and is available for users on iOS 9 and above.
- Sometimes a song would show as a blank page.
- Audio playback now stops while editing a song.
- Improvements to Voiceover usability.
|16th April 2017
||Version 1.2.2 fixes a bug where the last item in a playlist could not be selected.
|7th April 2017
||This update fixes a couple of bugs and adds the ability to import a backup file to restore.
- You can now import a ".pmabak" file in Power Music to restore from a backup created on another device.
- Fixed an issue where users on iOS 8 had issues logging in to Power Music Box.
- Fixed an issue where a song could be deleted when cancelling an edit.
- Fixed a rare crash in the playlist view.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom of a chord sheet could be obscured by the keyboard while editing.
|24th March 2017
||Hot on the heels of our last update, this release makes it easier to create new songs from PDF files and fixes a few bugs.
- When importing a PDF file, it is now possible to immediately create a new song.
- The All Songs list now displays the key underneath the title of each song.
- Added an indicator of available and used storage space in Power Music Box.
- When logging into a different Power Music Box account, the new username/password are saved for future use.
- The chord sheet editor no longer scrolls when inserting chords.
- Fixed a crash for some users when logging in to Power Music Box.
- Fixed a bug where some users were incorrectly receiving a message stating their Power Music Box accounts were full.
- Changing display mode between Chord Sheet and Sheet Music now returns to the first page of a song.
- Fixed a crash when dragging to re-arrange a playlist containing only one song.
|14th March 2017
- Added support from 4-button foot pedals, such as the Pageflip Dragonfly.
- Left and right arrow keys now allow page turning from one song to the next, while up and down arrow keys continue to allow page turning from one page to the next.
- Added setting to prevent page turning from moving from one song to the next (useful for use with 4-button pedals).
This update makes Power Music available for iOS 8 and above only.
- Some behind-the-scenes changes to make Power Music faster and more reliable.
|25th Sept 2016
||This update contains bug fixes and improvements.
|13th July 2016
||Improved synchronised page turning. Synchronising multiple iPads is now easier than ever. Simply active synchronised page turning on your devices and they will automatically connect - no need to manually select who to send to. Your iPad will also attempt to automatically reconnect after disconnecting.
You will still need to have the same songs downloaded onto each iPad, and all devices must be updated to Power Music 1.1.5 or Power Music Reader 2.3.5 for synchronised page turning to work.
This release also fixes a number of bugs.
- Alerts for synchronised page turning when another device connects or disconnects.
- Progress indicator when importing a PDF file.
- Synchronised page turning now automatically connects to nearby devices.
- Synchronised page turning will automatically reconnect if connection is lost.
- Fixed crash when using changing song while using songs with a large number of pages.
- Fixed crashes related to deleting a song after searching.
- Fixed crash when tapping to advance to the next song when only one song in search results.
- Fixed crash after deleting default title.
- Fixed crash when importing a large number of pages from a PDF file."
|27th May 2016
- Setting a black background would not persist between app launches.
- Fix incorrect number of pages displayed after rotating while editing song.
- Fixed dragging to re-order sheet music pages in iOS 9.
- The chord sheet editor now uses the same colours as the main display.
- Improved crash reporting and analytics.
|31st March 2016
- Updated chord sheet display. This fixes a bug where chord sheets were sometimes cut off at the bottom of the screen, and ensures that chord sheets are always displayed as large as possible.
- Fixed layout of My Box on iPad Pro.
|8th Dec 2015
- Fixed a bug where the last line of chord sheets was being truncated for some songs
- Fixed a crash when saving a song after deleting the default title
- Fixed truncated labels in the song editor
- Fixed a crash when tapping undo after transposing in the chord sheet editor
|11th Nov 2015
- Fixed an crash when launching Power Music Box for some users
|28th Oct 2015
- Animated page turns. Page turns are now animated with a slide in-out animation. This can be disabled in settings.
- Backup and restore. Backups are stored locally to the app and can be exported as a .pmabak file.
- Sheet music loading speed is significantly improved on older devices, especially with songs containing a large number of pages.
- Fixed a issue affecting users of Bluetooth page turning pedals causing multiple page turns.
- Fixed a crash for some users when opening My Box.
- Fixed a bug where the All Songs list would not be updated after making changes in My Box.
- Fixed 1Password extension integration.
|1st Oct 2015
||This update contains bug fixes, mainly relating to the release of iOS 9.
- Chord sheets no longer display double-spaced
- Fixed a bug relating to display rotation
- Fixed a bug where Power Music would crash after tapping "My Box"
- Added notification when trying to log in to Power Music Box with no internet connection, rather than displaying "Incorrect username/password"
|2nd May 2015
||This version provides some bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash when adding a new song before first loading the All Songs list.
- Fixed a crash for some people when adding sheet music from a PDF file.
- Fixed a crash when trying to load the next song when the All Songs list is empty.
- Fixed a crash for some users when loading playlists in Power Music Box.
|8th Apr 2015
- You can now delete songs from the "All Songs" screen instead of having to enter My Box. Simply swipe left on a song to reveal a delete button.
- Table rows have been lightened slightly. This improves the visibility of the reorder controls when editing a playlist.
- If your display colours are set to white text on a black background, you will no longer see white text on a white background when editing a chord sheet.
- Fixed a bug preventing iOS 8 users attaching an audio track in some circumstances
- Fixed a bug where the audio or song info popover would still be visible when editing a song
- Fixed a crash when trying to delete a song from Power Music Box after session timeout
- Fixed a crash when trying to set the first line of a song to the same as the title with no titles added
|13th Mar 2015
||New support options: visit our online help centre, visit our user forum, leave a review, or send us feedback from within the app.
Various bug fixes.
|23rd Jan 2015
- Update to Power Music Box interface to show the status of songs on your iPad.
- Added link to online help.
- Quality of imported sheet music improved.
- Shrunk app download size.
- Fixed crash when opening Power Music Box.
- Fixed songs in Power Music Box not refreshing when deleting song from iPad.
- Fixed blank song display.
- Fixed "<di" appearing at end of chord sheets after uploading to Power Music Box and downloading to Power Music on Windows or Mac.
- Fixed crash when uploading some songs.
- Fixed bug where song images were not found after downloading.
- Fixed threading issues, causing song changes not to be reflected in Power Music Box.
- Fixed song modified date not being updated.
|27th Nov 2014